Friday, March 17, 2006

can be respected

I'm back in life full of music.
It happened!! My i-poddy came back to life for some reason, saving me 29800yen.
Since I seriously thought of buying new one with 60G, I'm in heaven right now!!

Welcome back, goldfinger, beastie boys, 10-feet, 2-pac, the roots, bob marley, skatalites, dr, ring ding & the senior all stars, hepcat, insolence, rancid, NoFX, kemuri, the blue hearts, jun sky walker(s), personz, nujabes, jack johnson, donovan frankenreiter, tommy guerrero, the specials, bad brains, beck, missy, tlc, john legend, Lucy Pearl, tokyo skaparadise orchestra, home grown, bruce lee band, potshot, sugar minott, denis brown, augustas pablos, asian dub foundation, the dead 60's, clash, face to face, safari, reel big fish, let's go bowling, jump with joey, mu330, the chinkees, bo gumbos, kenji & the trips, hanaregumi, bad religion, lagwagon, sly & lobby, white caps, greenday, and more!!

なおったぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁl!!

No comments: