Saturday, July 08, 2006

Love to be respected

I would like to give a big thank to those who spared their precious time for me to say Happy Birthday to me. I love you all.

i was meant to be right here right now

mzc, you are the first to send me happy birthday to me, luv-ya, and i know you 'll have a happy life. i will make it happen. take-shit, take good care of yourself, i will see you on a court, let's play futbol. tlm, thank you for the message, am i trouble you? sorry. natsumi, you surprised me with your sincere HB mail. kacchi, you've been a great help to me. a little time is left, have fun at countries where you'll be. tabo, thanks for the mail, can't wait for the winter? get a new board and wait for the winter, we go up the mountains. guy, long time no see you. are you alive? summer is coming. why don't we start skating. koide, let me hear your drums, let's talk about muzik all night. senn, what a surprise! you send me a mail. thought you didn't know my BD. how sweet you are!! Cathy, hey you. you do remember my day. haven't seen you quite long. see you at Shonan mall. Otsuka, you are more grown-up than i am. but you should know how to drink, otherwise you'll crash yourself. gacho, are you alive, too? keep playing the bass. let's get together somtimes for the jam. hiracchi, i didn't expect your mail at all, which made me so happy. leaving for LA, have a good time there!!

again, thank you all
i am the luckiest person in the world, oh that i am sure

1 comment:

yoshi aka gico boss said...

本当ギコかったですねぇ。
来年こそは・・・
まぁ、今年チケットを購入しただけでも
一歩前進と考え
来年は前夜祭だけでも