Thursday, April 27, 2006

no title to be respected

In the movie called “A league of their own”, I beleve, Tom Hanks said “ the hardness makes baseball great.”
Hardness is one of essential factors for happy life.
You would not know what sweetness is like unless you know bitterness. Likewise, you wouldn’t know what the happiness is like, unless you know what pain is.
This is cliché which you have heard a thousand times during the course of your life. Everybody seems to know it, but I wonder how many of us really have had experiences in which we really recognized the cliché. I’m not sure I really have or not. Maybe we’ll never know ourselves if we have had such an experience.
These days, I have been hectic, working 2 straight weeks. Yeah, I know there are a bunch of people out there working for a month without a day-off. Compared to them, I am a lucky sob. Well, what I want to say is that I have had, at least I think I have had, an experience that the hardness makes my life great. It is f$$$ing terrible, but it is worthy for sure. I’m not goona go in detail, but it was all good.
Hope you have had an experience like that.

L & P

No comments: