Friday, May 20, 2005

time to be respected

 I have been soaked in hectic life these days. I spend four hours of my day in train. Time flies while I work. I showed up at 11 am, and the very next moment, a clock shows 10 pm, which leaves me a pile of documents to deal with. Having such a pace of life, I really think I’ve got to manage time well since I don’t know how long time I have left for the rest of my life. (Don’t get me wrong. I am in good health.)
Followings are what I try to do;
1. get out of bed at 6 in the morning no matter how late I hit the pillow.
2. little time for spacing out.
3. think ahead all the time. (although I am to enjoy myself in present time.)
4. look on the bright side of things.

If I can do things written above, I’ll be living a great life.
Why don’t you try yourself?

No comments: