Sunday, August 07, 2005

two-day-off to be respected

hey, oiga oiga. I finally managed to get two-day-off, which was my tiny dream these days. I wasn't sure if i can take a saturday off till by the end of Friday, so i couldnt maka a good plan for this weekend. hey, it's still what i am longing for. I am pretty much satisfied.
On Saturday, I went to a CD shop to check out some CDs. There are many cds i want to get. I could have spent a whole day there. After a fer hours walking around in the shop, i got two cds in my hand. one is new album from Rnakin' Taxi, and the other Joe Jackson the best.
Rankin' Taxi is one of the originator or Japanese dancehall. I like his lyric which is sometimes cynical and sometimes funny. he is alredy 52 years old but still shaking his ass!! maximum respect to Rankin' Taxi!!
Joe Jackson,,,,,,to be honest, i don't know him well. Some bands like goldfinger, buck-on-nine, and skankin' pickle covered his songs. thus, i was interested in his works. i listened to him, and it was awsome. it is not like punk but sure sounds good!!
On sunday, i was gonna go surfing. when i got the beach, i found there was no parking spot available. GICOI!!(yup, that's me! what can i say.......)
so, i have a blue sunday. hope i catch good one next sunday.

No comments: