Monday, April 25, 2005

sunday to be respected

 It was a great day for Sunday blunch. My friends and I went to a restaurant by the sea where Spanish food is served. We met up in front of the restaurant at noon. Shiny Sagami bay lies in front of the restaurant. Since we had a baby with us, we had reserved a guest room. The sunshine, the sea, the breeze, and good food. Everything was celebrating us with ideal spring atmosphere. We ordered two kinds of paella and two kinds of soup. It was costly but delicious enough. We had 2 hour –lunch. Sometimes, it is worthy to have unusually expensive lunch, because you can live in virtual reality. Reality often sucks (right?).
Finishing lunch, we drove along route 134. there were lots of yachts and wind surfs. Since there were no waves, few surfers were in the water. From a car radio, a new song from Garbage was played, which sounded really cool. We stopped by CD shop, and my friend bought it. While I waited for him, I cruised around a shop and found that Slightly Stoopid released a new album. Well, why not. I grabbed it and took it to a casher. They sounded more reggae than a previous one, which I liked.
After having a light supper, we went bowling. We usually bet something for a winner and have penalty for a loser. We bet drinks for the first game and I lost. For the second game, we bet McDonald value set and I won. For the third, a loser must drink any kinds of drinks quickly that a winner chose. I lost big time.
I felt a long Sunday, meaning I enjoyed myself so much.

No comments: